WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL INCLUSION SUMMIT ASIA?
Financial inclusion will only truly be a reality when we share, collaborate and partner.
The conference programme and format has been designed specifically with this in mind featuring inspirational stories, innovative ideas and fiery debates.
Over two days we will bring together the people who, really, can drive the change needed to bring financial inclusion to Asia.
Fintech startups are a very important part of the solution. We will be inviting the very best of these to present their ideas throughout the event.
Seamless is the key meeting place for the brave new world of commerce.
It is a new event built on 20 years of experience – a seamless continuity from Asia’s largest and longest running conference focused on cards and payments, to a dynamic summit and large scale exhibition bringing together the converging worlds of ecommerce, retail and payments.
- Wed26Apr2017Thu27Apr2017Hong Kong
With internationally renowned speakers and world-class delegates in attendance this summit boasts some of Big Data's most influential individuals to educate you, inspire you and gives you unprecedented access to incredible networking opportunities.
Register now with 20% discount code from Fintechnews Singapore: "FS20".
And don't forget to update information of the event here.
- Thu27Apr2017Fri28Apr2017Havelock Road, Singapore
The RE•WORK Deep Learning in Finance Summit, Singapore will be held on 27-28th April. It will be a multidisciplinary event bringing together data scientists, engineers, CTOs, CEOs & leading financial corporations to explore the impact of deep learning in the financial sector.
The event will host over 20 unique speakers from the frontrunners of the industry and over 200 attendees. Notable speakers in attendance are representatives from HSBC, BNP Paribas, AXA, NTUC Income and National University of Singapore. Topics such as financial forecasting, risk prevention, algorithmic trading, financial compliance and robo-advisors will be addressed in an exciting line-up of presentations and panels.
Explore the latest technology trends and innovations and register with the discount code FINTECHSG to get 20% off.
More information is available here.
CoinsBanks is back with its second annual event, the CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise 2017, which will be held in one of the best and latest cruise ships, the Anthem of the Seas.
The cruise, which begins on May 25, 2017, will include two full days of conferences, business meetings, two days of exclusive workshops, and four days of adventure and exploration of places such as Haiti, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and Bermuda.
Among the topics that will be covered: blockchain in financial services, investment in blockchain, blokchain in banking, cards systems in blockchain services, cybersecurity, and many others.
The boat leaves from Cape Liberty, New Jersey on May 25, at 4pm.
Don't miss this coolest cryptocurrency event by register here and get 10% discount with code: "CBC10FS" now!
The Next Frontier of Value-Added Business Transformation & Service Delivery
Seen as the next frontier technology with the promise of greater speed, efficiency, compliance and cost savings, many organisations are actively investing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to refocus organisational resources and workforce on value-added services.
Yet, many early adopters in Asia face challenges in getting started; from selecting the right processes, vendor selection to defining appropriate operating and governance models. Advanced players who are interested to roll out RPA on an enterprise-wide scale are also uncertain on the best deployment strategy.
A 1st in Asia, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Asia Summit will feature cutting-edge discussions led by early and advanced RPA adopters on how your organisation can navigate this tricky terrain to ensure success for your RPA projects.
Key Topics To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
- Getting Started with RPA Pilot Projects – From Building a Business Case to Vendor Selection
- Who Should Own RPA in Your Organisation? Defining the Right RPA Governance & Control Framework
- Case Studies from RPA Early Adopters: Pitfalls, Strategies & Lessons Learnt
- Featuring Leading RPA Applications in Contact Centres, Supply Chain, Shared Services, Retail Operations and more
- Preparing for Large-Scale, Enterprise-Wide RPA Implementation: How can You Drive Long-Term Success?
- Progressing to the Next Level of RPA: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
Get 10% Discount with Code "Fintech_10"
The conference will help you assess the viability of adopting distributed ledgertechnology within your company. Highlights include:
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, China Construction Bank, Mizuho & OCBC Bank will set out their blockchain strategies helping you to understand the capability of this technology
- The Monetary Authority of Singapore will review the Intellectual Propertychallenge and how the recent influx of patent filings may impact the wider financial services sector
- Tackle the unknowns and business challenges associated with blockchain adoption with input from R3 to ensure all trepidations with this technology are properly addressed
- Hear how Manulife see blockchain playing a vital role in optimising current processes in insurance and how a decentralised approach could help improve security and trust
As a Fintech News Subscriber, you will also receive a $100 USD discount on your pass when using the discount code "FSG100".
Review the conference brochure and register now here.
LEARN ABOUT THE LATEST BLOCKCHAIN 2.0 PROJECTS, THE FEATURES THAT SET THEM APART AND HOW TO LEVERAGE THEM FOR PERSONAL OR BUSINESS USE.
With the growing interest in bitcoin and its impacts into the global marketplace, this workshop takes on an advanced level of understanding Bitcoin and how it works under the hood.
- Wed06Sep2017Thu07Sep2017Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore
TECHX Asia 2017 will address the new possibilities arising from new emerging technologies such as IoT, Drones, 3D, AI, GPS, Robotics, Blockchain, Data and Cybersecurity.
The conference will cover the digital disruption brought by these technologies and how they are transforming variety of industries including resources, agriculture, factories, logistics, transport, construction, utilities and cities.
Over two exciting days, 240 inspirational speakers and 85 exhibitors and start-ups will be demonstrating the various applications to help business survive and thrive in the new digital economy.
Get 10% discount by using code "LNMK" with Fintechnews Singapore.