The Future of Digital Banking APAC
The Future of Digital Banking: Asia Pacific will bring together the leading financial innovators from across South East Asia and the rest of the world in order to share insight and ideas on banking in the digital age. Key decision makers from both traditional banks, domestic and international players, and ground-breaking new start-ups will be discussing the most exciting new developments in this area and what they view as the future of banking.
The speaker lineup includes:
- Andrew Connell, Head of Digital - APAC, HSBC
- Neal Cross, Chief Innovation Officer, DBS
- Namita Lal, Managing Director, Global Head, Mobile Money, Transaction Banking,Standard Chartered
- Raj Dhamodharan, Group Head of Emerging Payments, MasterCard
- Rana Peries, Director, Innovation and Digital, Barclays
- Stephen Bowe, Head of Digital, BNZ
- Michael Yue, Head of Banking and Financial Services, Google
We are offering a 25% discount to all subscribers of Fintechnews Singapore.
Use Code: "DBA2016FTNS"
For the most up-to-date programme and speaker line-up, or to register please visit