AML & Financial Crime Asia Summit 2017 (10% Discount Code: "FINTECH_10")
Tackling Financial Crime through Strategic Partnerships, Effective Controls & Technologies
Recent incidents such as Malaysia’s 1MDBN probe and the Panama Papers case have highlighted significant flaws in financial institutions’ internal processes when it comes to financial crime monitoring, detection and compliance. As Asia’s regulators and law enforcement stepped up their supervision, inspection and enforcement efforts, banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions alike are under pressure to review their processes, controls and systems to ensure compliance in an increasingly dynamic and borderless market environment.
Part of the 2017 Financial GRC Week, the AML & Financial Crime Asia Summit brings you the industry’s best practices on combating financial crime – from forming collaborative public-private-partnerships, uncovering the latest threats in AML, frauds, cybercrimes to how financial institutions can leverage technologies such as blockchain, data analytics in their fight against financial crime.
Join your peers in February and learn how you can enhance financial crime compliance in your organisation.
Key Themes To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
1. Strategic Partnerships & Collaboration in Financial Crime Investigations
2. Recent Financial Crime Incidents – What Went Wrong?
3. Unveiling the Latest Cyber Crime Threats
4. Cross-Border Financial Crime Monitoring & Detection
5. AML: Customer Due-Diligence & KYC
6. Financial Crime Controls & Risk Management
7. Technologies in Combating Financial Crime
>> View the brochure to see the speaker line up, the agenda and who you can meet.