21 13 23
Financial Compliance Asia Summit 2017 (10% Discount Code: "FINTECH_10")
Moving One Step Ahead: Financial Compliance in the Era of Digital Globalisation
Compliance in financial services has grown increasingly challenging with an evolving regulatory landscape, rapid financial globalisation, and increased digital proliferation. Coupled with a high level of regulatory scrutiny and ethical expectations, financial compliance has now moved up the boardroom agenda across banks, insurance, and other financial institutions in Asia.
How can you ensure financial compliance in a dynamic business environment?
Financial Compliance Asia Summit 2017 will bring you the latest regulatory updates, explore effective compliance processes and review practical risks management strategies to enhance compliance in your organisation. Join us in this event to network with like-minded peers and learn from industry experts on how you can comply in the era digital globalisation!
Key Themes To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
1. Managing Cross-Border Compliance Across Multi-Jurisdictions
2. Preparing for New MAS Outsourcing Guidelines: Third Party vs. Subcontracting vs. Intra-Group Outsourcing & Offshoring
3. Tax Residency: Identifying the Right Jurisdiction for Common Reporting Standard (CRS) Interpretation
4. Transcending the Challenges of Implementing Compliance Technology & Analytics
5. Digital Compliance & Data Governance in a Connected Age
6. Establishing the Building Blocks of Compliance Culture, Ethics & Conduct in Your Organisation
>> View the brochure to see the speaker line up, the agenda and who you can meet.
21 13 23