Robotic Process Automation Asia 2017
The Next Frontier of Value-Added Business Transformation & Service Delivery
Seen as the next frontier technology with the promise of greater speed, efficiency, compliance and cost savings, many organisations are actively investing in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to refocus organisational resources and workforce on value-added services.
Yet, many early adopters in Asia face challenges in getting started; from selecting the right processes, vendor selection to defining appropriate operating and governance models. Advanced players who are interested to roll out RPA on an enterprise-wide scale are also uncertain on the best deployment strategy.
A 1st in Asia, the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Asia Summit will feature cutting-edge discussions led by early and advanced RPA adopters on how your organisation can navigate this tricky terrain to ensure success for your RPA projects.
Key Topics To Be Addressed in 2016 Include:
- Getting Started with RPA Pilot Projects – From Building a Business Case to Vendor Selection
- Who Should Own RPA in Your Organisation? Defining the Right RPA Governance & Control Framework
- Case Studies from RPA Early Adopters: Pitfalls, Strategies & Lessons Learnt
- Featuring Leading RPA Applications in Contact Centres, Supply Chain, Shared Services, Retail Operations and more
- Preparing for Large-Scale, Enterprise-Wide RPA Implementation: How can You Drive Long-Term Success?
- Progressing to the Next Level of RPA: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning
Get 10% Discount with Code "Fintech_10"