About the team:
At Aspire, we are committed to empowering our customers throughout their journey with us. Our Operations Team ensures customers can operate seamlessly on our platform, and guarantee the best customer experience possible.
About the role:
Play a key role in Identification and prevention of money laundering activities by conducting due diligence and risk assessments on customers and transactions
- Be responsible for ensuring all client records are compliant with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) regulatory standards in a timely fashion
- Perform enhanced due diligence on sensitive clients or investigations on suspicious transactions
- Engage with clients for any needs relating to compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatories
- Stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around AML & KYC obligations
- A fresh-graduate with outstanding academic records
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have strong understanding and passion for Anti-money Laundering (AML)
- You are analytical and possess strong communication skills
- Passionate for the fintech industry and is a start-up culture fit
- Able to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Willing to work on rotating shift (including weekends)
- Having Internship experience in related fields would be a plus
- Work from anywhere and Work from Home subsidy.
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together - You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page .
Equal Opportunity Statement
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”) , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com .
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.