Analytics Engineers at JULO will develop data models that will be the backbone and empower our stakeholders to do reliable analysis and create actionable insights. This person will work in close cooperation with Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Product Managers, and Business teams. You will guide them in their data journey and help them gain insights from their data silos by combining and preparing data for analytical consumption.
- Develop, implement and maintain data models that are easy and reliable to interpret, use, and consume analytically.
- Assess and combine different data models to enable insights across them.
- Ensure data quality and consistency by implementing data testing, validation and cleansing.
- Implement monitoring solutions to track the health of data models.
- Create and maintain data model documentation & definitions, including data dictionaries and process flows.
- Proficiency in SQL as a data analyst or analytics engineer.
- Plus point: Experience using data transformation tools such as dbt.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations
- Strong communications skills for both technical and business purposes
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity
JULO is a financial technology company that is working on a financial super app.
We started off with the lending arm and have excelled at it. Hundreds of thousands of Indonesians now use JULO apps to get access to a decent credit product. It's our mission to help millions of Indonesians get a better life. That's how we'll build a company future generations will be proud of.