Seek, identify, and promptly prevent new attack schemes by fraudulent groups in the online approval process. Ensure a high level of security for the portfolio. If you want to work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam and be part of a winning team with exponential growth regionally, experience recruiting world-class talents, come join us.
Risk analyst responsibilities monitor the risk of portfolio, focusing on reducing negative financial outcomes of digital banking including analyzing requirements, conducting analyses, developing reports, dashboards, data insight recommendations, also tracking performance and quality control to identify improvements.
- Understanding the end to end digital lending process includes onboarding, usage, and collection
- Develop a monitoring report for tracking progress and fraud-rules of decision engines
- Propose optimization of risk policy and initiatives to prevent fraud
- Verify fraudulent cases identified by the system or reported by the clients or reported by cooperating business partners
- Identification and confirmation of fraud attempts based on data provided by anti-fraud data analysts
- Improving processes and bringing new ideas on how to control fraud attempts
- Maintain internal black lists and manage internal black list policies and data cleansing
- Perform QC on application data and documents
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports about performed activities and findings
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Banking or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in fraud detection, fraud investigation, risk management or financial services, preferably in the consumer finance industry
- Have experience with databases (SQL). Ability to analyze data, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- Familiarity with anti-fraud systems, and other tools to identify and prevent fraudulent activities
- Must have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willing to learn on the job and ready to adapt to changes in requirements
- Opportunity to work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam
- Be part of a winning team with exponential growth regionally, experience recruiting world-class talents
- Top market rate pay
- Generous benefits: health insurance package for family, Free Food at the office - All Day, Grab for work allowance
Trusting Social is an AI Fintech company specialized in assessing credit profiles of consumers in emerging markets combining pioneering AI with large alternative data sources. In 2020 we reached our ambitious milestone of credit profiling 1 billion consumers spanning 4 countries - Vietnam, Indonesia, India & the Philippines - and building a platform for the wider industry and the financial services industry, in particular, to provide the "un & under" served access to credit. At the core of this initiative has been our strict and unwavering adherence to the norms of consumer data privacy and consumer data rights.