We are building and expanding the best digital bank in ASEAN.
Traditional retail banking is changing rapidly, and will change even more in the next 10 years. We fundamentally rethink the retail banking strategy, business model and proposition, to stay relevant and keep up with the challenges that lie ahead in this rapidly evolving landscape.
TMRW (pronounced as “tomorrow”) empowers the digital generation with a full suite of banking solutions through a smart, mobile-only app. Our mission is to build and expand the best digital bank in ASEAN. Launched in Indonesia and Thailand as the first mobile only digital bank by United Overseas Bank (UOB) in ASEAN, TMRW offers innovative and simple solutions to help customers stay one step ahead of their finances. Our business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners. We embrace a competitive strategy that focuses on customer intimacy, measured by net-promoter-score (NPS).
Since launch, TMRW has won many awards in total, including: Best Digital Bank in ASEAN, Best Digital Bank for Customer Experience and Best Bank for Millennials.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we are looking for entrepreniurial and open minded team players who are keen to learn, enjoy taking on multiple roles, and willing to step out of your comfort zone.
You will be the catalyst of change for UOB and be part of our exciting roadmap in the next chapter of growth. Get ready for an exciting career path in a start-up environment that is diverse and fast-paced, where you will have the opportunity to be engaged in transformative programs, and collaborate with business, and technology teams as well as regional and country stakeholders. We believe in empowering our people, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do and their successes.
Join us to transform the future of banking and make banking simple, transparent and engaging!
The Engagement Platform PO manages business projects and/or relevant enhancements to the Engagement platforms, Personetics and Meniga, across UOB.
The Engagement Platform PO represents the business needs, and leads in managing and coordinating project and operations tasks, in partnership with GTO, to deliver these changes. Depending on the circumstances, the Engagement Platform PO will need to wear both business analyst and/or project manager hats to be successful in this role.
- Full Product Ownership, including project management and backlog management, with focus on the Engagement Platforms to drive key business objectives while ensuring best possible customer experience.
- Work with GTO Tech Lead to develop project scope, plan and timeline.
- Plan and coordinate business operations tasks in line with project plan, including but not limited to:
- Attend key ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, lead meetings, and report key takeaways to the Engagement Platform team;
- Jointly draft business case, perform cost-benefit analysis, and review with Business Lead and/or Sponsor;
- Develop business requirements with input and guidance from relevant SMEs and review/obtain sign-off from Business Lead;
- Conduct appropriate reviews and obtain sign-off from relevant group and country stakeholders and COEs (e.g. Compliance, Digital Serve, Design, Product, Partner Services, etc.);
- Perform key risk assessments with stakeholders to Identify workflow and operational risks.
- Review prototype/design with Design Lead, Business Lead, relevant COEs and/or Sponsor;
- Create and deliver training content for business and country teams, where necessary;
- Identify and develop reporting dashboards for post-launch monitoring and tracking.
- Motivate and monitor tech squad(s) progress against task assignments.
- Report on progress against the plan to project team.
- Identify opportunities for new business cases through analytics of customer data, front line operators, and review with relevant business leads.
- Engage in monthly reviews on impact of enhancements with the COEs.
- Review reported production defects and conduct analysis to determine frequency, exposure, and severity; ensure the appropriate fix has been applied, or prioritize into backlog.
- General degree or equivalent
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in change management/process transformation projects preferred
- Experience in AGILE project implementation preferred
- Experience in Design Thinking and Human-Centered methodologies preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in process re-engineering/transformation projects
- Good understanding of banking processes, banking regulations, digital and mobile banking system functionalities
- Possesses strong understanding of L0, L1 and L2 process mapping
- Possesses working experience in wireframing, user flow design and research methods
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving, communication and creative skills
- Must be able to bridge business requirements and technical limitations
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices. Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values – Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.