Pilon is looking for an AVP, Strategic Partnership to join their team in Bangkok. The ideal candidate is a fast learner with a hands-on mentality. Your focus will be on delivering an outstanding customer experience, finding new opportunities, and driving mutual success for Pilon and our partners.
- Own the relationship with Pilon’s strategic partners in Thailand
- Drive commercial discussions to ramping and growing our business to meet strategic and financial targets
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide support to Pilon’s key accounts
- Be the feedback loop for Pilon to continuously improve our product and service offerings
- 3 – 5 years banking or finance experience preferred
- Enjoy engaging customers and developing relationships internally and externally
- Understanding of technology or Fintech and experience in previous high growth startups will be a plus
- Fluent in both Thai and English
Pilon works with suppliers to provide them with immediate access to their owed payment and give buyers more time to pay off their balances. From automating transactions to tracking of approved invoices, Pilon enables both parties to obtain strategic cashflow to better their operations through technology.