Based in Singapore, the BD Associate, Digital Partnerships will work closely with Visa’s Core Product and Digital Solutions teams as well as other stakeholders such as Processing, CyberSource, Risk, Finance, and Marketing, focused on executing partnership agreements and related deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic and cross-functional in nature.
The role supports the Digital Partnerships team to identify, develop and manage Visa’s strategic relationships and related programs within the digital payments ecosystems. Visa’s partners in this sector are leading global brands that connect consumers to information via devices, search, advertising, or social networks.
- Deal Pipeline Analysis and Reporting: Report generation and dashboard development to track deal opportunity and sales progress against committed targets
- Deal Prospecting and Scoping: Conduct an analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties. Proactively educate the Visa organization on market developments and partner opportunities.
- Deal modeling & pitches: Working closely with the business development / in-country Fintech champions to support pitches and GIG presentations
- Deployment: Support the first launches of newly signed partners including licensing, cross-sell of new services (like VAA/VRM)
- Sales Enablement: Owner of an internal Microsoft Teams site providing collateral and guidance for any internal stakeholders working on Digital Partnerships BD opportunities. Support the creation of sales templates and other materials that may be useful for Business Development leads for effective selling.
- Special Projects & Reports: Complete ad-hoc projects and create reports as needed to answer specific business questions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is necessary
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to provide high-quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated self-starter, can-do attitude and ability to collaborate
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and ability to guide the relevant stakeholders
- Willingness to learn and ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Team oriented, ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Able to engage effectively with senior stakeholders internally & externally, strong communication and presentation skills
Please Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we can only extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. As the company is keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.