- At least 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably with key accounts as well
- Strong track record in C-Level negotiations and possesses an ability to understand the different nuances of negotiation
- Self-motivated, proactive, and driven
- Tenacious and able to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- A keen learner with an inquisitive mind
- Possesses critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Effectively bilingual with strong verbal and written communication
- Exhibit a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibits great maturity in handling stakeholders at different levels, both internal and external
Fave is one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech platforms; providing a smart payment app for the smart generation of consumers to pay & save. Fave also empowers offline businesses to grow and digitally connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to maximize joy & value in every shopping experience and accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy.
Fave currently operates in more than 35 cities across Malaysia, Singapore, and India.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
About this role:
The Business Development Executive is responsible for expanding the ecosystem of Fave merchants in Singapore by selling the suite of Fave service offerings to merchants, growing the merchant’s business, and solving challenges faced by merchants. The role is crucial to establish Fave as the #1 merchant go-to platform in SG.
- Hold end-to-end P&L responsibility for each merchant account
- Have a path to profitability for each key merchant, while delivering on the merchant’s goals
- Continuously propose campaigns and special initiatives to merchants to help them in achieving their goals, while balancing that with Fave’s goals
- Establish close relationships with merchants and brands and continuously help them to grow on Fave
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decide on go-to-market strategy and execution plan for each merchant, based on its nuances
- Identify and acquire new (internationally renowned) merchant partners & brands on the various value propositions on Fave (e.g. FavePay, Deals, eCards)
- Tap on the existing network of brands to open up opportunities for collaboration with Fave
Fave is one of Southeast Asia's leading fintech platform; providing a smart payment app for the smart generation of consumers to pay & save. Fave also empowers offline businesses to grow and digitally connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to maximise joy & value in every shopping experience and accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy.