Business Product Management at ShopeePay
- Drive product proposals & projects for new features/initiatives by collaborating with internal stakeholders in our regional product, business development, operations & marketing teams.
- Drive feature rollout and launches - includes managing the rollout plan, stakeholders management, UATs, and product education to other business teams
- System integration - Provide technical support to both local and international partners for them to integrate into the ShopeePay ecosystem
- Post-implementation support including live bugs resolution, product questions, tech support for relevant partners
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 1-2 years of experience working in payments, e-commerce or tech firm.
- Strong project management skills, able to see projects through end-to-end and navigate ambiguity.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to convey complex business/technical information to different audiences both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with data-driven decision-making. Working knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and develop a career in payments and fintech
SeaMoney is a part of Sea, a leading global consumer internet company. SeaMoney’s mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in our region with financial services through technology. SeaMoney’s offerings include mobile wallet services, payment processing, credit, and related digital financial services and products. These services and products are offered under ShopeePay, SPayLater, and other brands in the region.