The prospective incumbent is to supervise Senior BREs/BREs and ensure high level of team performance and achievement of goals and targets set for the team.
- Market, process, and review loans applications.
- Optimize Bank’s profit , good credit assessment and regular review of portfolio.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Supervise BREs and ensure high level of team performance and achievement of goals and targets set for the team.
- Guide and mentor the junior members of the team.
- Follow and adapt changing economic and market trends and determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Professional Accounting/Banking/Finance/Economics or equivalent in related field.
- Advanced level of English proficiency in both writing and speaking skills.
- Exposure in the areas of financial activities with a financial institution or related industries.
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
Maybank Group is the leading financial services provider in Malaysia catering to the needs of consumers, investors, entrepreneurs, non-profit organisations and corporations. The Group, which has expanded internationally, has the largest network among Malaysian banks of over 2,400 branches and offices in 20 countries, employing over 44,000 Maybankers and serving over 22 million customers. It is the only regional bank with a presence in all 10 ASEAN countries (as of November 2016).