Crytpo.com is seeking an exceptional candidate to lead our editorial strategy as part of our next phase of growth. The role is remote, but with a preference for candidates who are based in Asia.
- Devise and lead the editorial strategy for the fund, including the editorial calendar, research topics and investment memos
- Manage all social media for the fund, including Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Explore new media opportunities like newsletters, podcasts, audio spaces etc
- Proactively represent the fund and our portfolio companies with media
- Advise and work with portfolio companies on their content and communications strategies
- Work closely with Crypto.com’s communications and marketing teams
- At least three years of writing experience, ideally as a journalist and within the crypto space
- Passionate and knowledgeable about crypto
- Existing relationships with crypto and business journalists
- An appetite to learn new things every day and get out of your comfort zone regularly
- A history of working independently and remotely
- Ability to step back and derive clear-eyed analysis from the ever-changing and often-chaotic world of crypto
Crypto.com Capital is the investment arm of the Crypto.com business. Crytpo.com is committed to investing US$500 million into world-class web3 projects to help their founders and the broader crypto industry deliver on its undoubted potential.
Less than a year after its launch, Crypto.com Capital has backed more than 40 projects across a broad range of sectors including DeFi, NFTs, gaming, enterprise, metaverse, scaling solutions and more.