The right candidate is a motivated leader with a strategic mindset, strong client management skills, and solid investment knowledge, coupled with emotional intelligence and the desire to understand the inner workings of a leading regional FinTech company.
Wealth advisory and Business Development:
- Develop and execute an acquisition strategy that delivers the growth plans for the country’s business.
- Proactively engage, acquire, and deepen relationships with high-value clients.
- Deliver impactful content via seminars and webinars to drive acquisition and share of wallet.
- Provide analysis and insights to shape business strategy and product development to the local and regional teams.
- Support the Managing Director in overall P&L management and resourcing decisions.
- Develop a solid understanding of StashAway’s investment framework and investment management processes.
- Deliver investment monitoring and reporting requirements as prescribed in the operating manual and license conditions.
- Be the leader in the local office, invest in the team’s development, and nurture a conducive working culture
- Be even-tempered, resilient, adaptable, and an effective communicator
- Minimum of 5 years of total work experience, with a focus on:
- At least 2 years in investment management, securities trading, research, or securities analysis, AND
- At least 2 years in a client-facing role in private banking, wealth management, asset management, securities company, and bank OR experience in management consulting, investment banking, or business development in top-tier financial institutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver impactful presentations and foster genuine client relationships.
- Driven, results-oriented, and possessing strong problem-solving skills, coupled with a growth mindset.
- Demonstrated willingness to be hands-on and actively engage clients to make sound investment decisions.
- Holding a fund manager license or having passed the CFA exam Level 1 is required, with preference given to CFA charterholders.
- Business level fluency in both Thai and English.
StashAway is an intelligent investment management platform designed to build and protect your wealth. It offers managed investment portfolios based on your risk profile, as well as cash management solutions, so you never leave your cash idle in a bank savings account.