Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space.
About the team:
At Aspire, we are committed to empowering our customers throughout their journey with us. Our Operations Team ensures customers can operate seamlessly on our platform, and guarantee the best customer experience possible.
About the role:
You ensure smooth delivery of our money transfer services to clients, in a correct and timely manner, for all our accounts, partner, and geographies. You report to the COO.
- Own the performance of our payment infrastructure: payment execution rate, payment execution speed, payment customer satisfaction, fraud rates, etc.
- Create the vision on how Aspire is delivering its payments to customers and bring that vision to life. Work closely with relevant internal stakeholders (product, compliance, customer support, ...) and external partners to make it happen
- Own the operational launch of new Aspire payment capabilities; Work closely with the senior management on launching new partnerships and build out Aspire’s range of products & services
- Manage performance of our payment infrastructure partners & ensure contractual terms are met
- Connect with & build strong relationship with main payment infrastructure providers and our partners in the market
- Lead a team of 10+ people and growing; Coach and develop the team
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- You have done it before - 10+ years experience, with 5+ years in a payments leadership role
- You can build and execute on a vision - You can come up with a vision & strategy for your team, build and action plan based on this and execute it, effectively & without supervision
- You make operations run like clockwork - Highly analytical and structured, can communicate effectively to people of all levels
- You have strong communication & project management skills - You are used to communicating with senior executives, as well as with on-the-ground officers. Your communication is clear and concise. You know how to project manage large projects with a lot of dependencies
- You are customer-obsessed - Putting yourself in the shoes of the customer comes naturally to you. The customer comes first.
- Work from anywhere and Work from Home subsidy.
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together - You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page .
Equal Opportunity Statement Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”) , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing email@example.com
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.