Visa is currently looking for a Director position candidate located in the Singapore Hub for CyberSource Sales Engineering team to manage the relationships with their growing portfolio on Tech Partners and the Merchant Optimizations function. The role has 2 distinct functions:
Tech Partnerships: Enable their tech partners on the adoption of new products, solutions, and Solution Consult on client-level requirements. This individual’s team will have the responsibility of ensuring that the Tech Partners are optimally integrated to Cybersource to ensure long term client success
Payment Success: Lead the Authorization Improvement Program for CyberSource AP. The successful candidate will look to enhance the payment success metrics for the whole of the AP region. Merchant, Partners & Acquirers alike.
- Act as primary technical point of contact for our high value tech partners, addressing any technical challenges or payment questions that may arise.
- Lead technical trainings and perform merchant business reviews as needed.
- Work with Merchant Sales team to drive deal to closure from technical perspective. Identify and pursue new tech partners, service providers and ecosystem participants in AP payment ecosystem.
- Provide as-needed consultative guidance to tech partner for integration.
Educate partners on how CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to their business models from technical perspective.
- Define and lead cross-functional strategies to optimize online merchant authorization performance in AP.
- Drive conversations with regional counterparts in client-facing strategic engagements to define and deliver best in class authorization performance.
- Work with Client Services, Risk Managers & Client Relationship Managers in conducting authorization performance reviews with clients to recommend corresponding adjustments that ensure continuous availability and optimize authorization performance.
- Proactively understand how new products/services, as well as industry and technology trends impact on authorization performance and how in turn that impacts our clients.
- Improve business effectiveness, review, and bring changes that deliver bottom-line performance.
- A track record of strong customer focus. 12+ years of experience in the combination of Technical Support / Account Manager / People Manager roles.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive leadership experience and in client-facing roles in payment industry.
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Their purpose is to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.