Cermati.com is building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join them in their cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Responsible for partner sales targets in accordance with the area
- Make 5 POS visits every day
- Ensuring the program in its area runs well and the programs sales targets can be met
- Coordinate with partner operational teams to obtain information regarding sales, competitors and field issues
- Monitoring the daily activities of field teams at partners
- Conducting field team training and refreshment training with partners (offline/online)
- Have a minimum senior high school or bachelor's degree in any major or at least have a minimum of 1 years experience as a supervisor in the smartphone and electronics retail industry
- Has a strong network in the retail industry
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with a high degree of mobility
- Able to maintain a good relationship with the sales force of the client
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.