- We are seeking Team Manager - ERM who have strong experience in risk management within financial institutions.
- S/he will be responsible for providing effective oversight of the company's enterprise risk management, developing/implementing the risk management framework/policy, ensuring the company operates within manageable limits, and leading, both directly and indirectly, groups of staffs within multiple functions relating to risk management including underwriting, fraud, collection, integrated risk, and compliance.
- Develop and implement risk management framework as well as policy which in line with the bank’s strategy and Head Quarter’s standard.
- Develop guideline and tools to analyze as well as support risk management framework/policy in all aspect including credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk as well as operational risk management
- Develop risk-related plans and formulate strategies to minimize and mitigate risk
- Study, analyze and evaluate the risk in credit process as well as in operation and able to apply market practice under the bank’s risk management framework/policy and under appropriate risk appetite which align with regulation and policy announced by regulator.
- Support risk owner to design prudent process in business operation as well as identify and develop key risk indicators to control the risk and maintain efficiency in process.
- Monitor the change in regulations or other related circumstance which will impact the bank and report to the executives as well as related parties.
- Oversee the daily operation of risk management team including underwriting, fraud, collection, integrated risk, and compliance.
- Present findings and recommendations to the executives and related parties
- 10+ years in commercial or consumer lending and risk management with financial institutions
- Exposure to many or all segments of the lending lifecycle (underwriting, product development, customer management, collections, and fraud)
- Ability to influence across multiple functional areas to support decision-making and spending.
- Ability to engage different stakeholders in the organization to protect bank reputation and emerging risks
- Formative experience at an organization with a strong analytical culture.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Engineering or related field.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Risk Manager (CRM) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) are a plus.
- Proficient in English
Kasikorn Bank was established on June 8, 2488 with a registered capital of 5 million baht. The current branch of Tiger Road Bureau is the first office, which started with only 21 employees, but only the first accounting period ended or only 6 months as of December 31, 2488, with a deposit amount of 12 million baht and assets of 15 million baht.
Over the decades. The Bank is committed to developing new organizations and financial products on a regular basis to provide excellent service. Under the motto "Impressive service at all levels"