The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
- Control budget & cash flow for cost-saving and productivity improvement
- Daily review reconciliation reports for GL migration, verify the outage, update mapping table of GL and cost center if required.
- Daily review reconciliation reports for all banks accounts including products, non-products, suspense, nostro and FX position accounts.
- Review VAT e-invoice issuance to customers and review tax declaration and payment for VAT, FCT and CIT.
- Review all payments and GL posting including month end closing as per internal and regulatory requirements.
- Work with external consultant on Transfer Pricing preparation and submission.
- Ensure timely and accurate adjustments and reports for submission to Group.
- Review and update procedure & manual to meet compliance requirements and improve workflow on relevant areas in charge.
- Participate in related enhancement and automation projects
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess strong working knowledge of VAS & IFRS.
- Familiar with operating SAP.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Essential to have strong analytical and communication skills, along with an ability to work with senior stakeholders against tight deadlines.
- Strong influencing and good people management skills.
- Strong MIS reporting skills with advanced knowledge in excel and power-point.
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, they operate through their head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.