- Develop, execute, and improve both new and existing FinTech products and services.
- Drive the execution of the approved Fin Tech products and services both from Technical and commercial perspectives
- Work closely with technical/project team and vendors to ensure that all projects are delivered
- Manage partners/vendors agreements/contracts.
- Responsible for in Sights and reporting of FinTech products/services
- Identify opportunities for improving customer journey and overall enhancements of the existing products/services
- Monitor and measure success of new product features through analytical tools.
- Manage feedback of user engagement to optimize future product development.
- Prioritize features and backlogs of FinTech product development to optimize and adapt to market
- Supporting all campaigns/products launch
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
- Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related fields
- At least 3 years experience in Telecom Industry, Product Development, Payment get way or E-commerce.
- Good understanding in Visa card, Master Card, Alipay, Wechat Merchant POS, etc
- Knowledge in service documentation, reporting and project management
- English proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Dynamic, innovative and able to work independently
Cellcard is a Cambodian-owned and operated mobile telecommunications operator, a category pioneer with over 20 years of service, and currently one of the biggest operators in the Kingdom.
The company’s commitment to providing access to mobile technology and connectivity to all Cambodians has led to a long history of firsts, including nationwide coverage and prepaid services (1998), SMS and roaming services (2001), 3G network and streaming services (2005), the first credit sharing platform (2006), the first mobile payment platform (2010), and the first and biggest rewards program (2013). Over the years Cellcard has become the standard for quality, value and customer service.