This role is a sole contributor role that is pivotal to our business and our work with customers. It sits within Provenir Solutions, a horizontal global team that is responsible for ensuring the success of the Provenir offering. The team is responsible for the following functions:
- Product Success - designing and building value propositions to take to market
- Pre-sales – driving a successful sales cycle with expertise and high quality demos
- Marketplace – managing our data ecosystem and data partners business
- Solutions – productising the know-how and ensuring we deliver the most value to customers across Credit, Identity & Fraud
- Enablement - ensuring full alignment and consistency on the value propositions across the organisation
Furthermore, the team executes in tight collaboration with key functions in the business including Product, Sales, Finance, Marketing & Delivery to optimise our end-to-end operation and our growth.
The Fraud Business Consultant help customers understand how to get the most value out of the Provenir solution offering by bringing experience into how similar data and technologies are being leveraged in the market to optimise decisions across Identity, Credit and Fraud. This role is able to work remotely and support our clients in the APAC region. You will be an experienced hire with knowledge of one or more of the following- Identity / Credit Risk / Fraud / Data. In this role you will develop to become an expert of all 4 (and more!).
- Support the sales cycle and initial design phase of post-sales cycle to help add value to the customer engagement through experience in deploying risk-decisioning in Identity / Credit / Fraud
- Help customers understand that beyond the functional features, the Provenir Solution solves specific business challenges, adds value against specific pain points and helps customers see how the Provenir Solution can fit within their business and help them realise their vision and objectives.
- Aid customers who have limited experience in risk-decisioning, understand how to establish core principles and strategies to best leverage 3rd party data and AI-powered decisioning
- Create compelling and valuable recommendations for the customer which may include any of the following examples:
- what data types to leverage to optimise accuracy in decisioning
- how to best leverage data throughout the decisioning process ‘on-demand’
- how to best leverage AI models to generate optimised decisioning
- what are the best risk-management strategies or approaches to implement for a new product line
- how to implement their Provenir solution across their end-to-end customer lifecycle beyond on-boarding
- Partner with sales and delivery teams, often bridging the gap in requirements
- Build growing knowledge of external data vendors and the value inherently in their data for tackling specific business challenges
- Produce reusable assets for a multitude of teams to leverage internally and externally with emphasis on the value that can be unlocked with our unique combination of AI-powered decisioning, fuelled by the right data
- Contribute to RFP responses where appropriate
- Analyse potentially complex data to provide data-driven insights and meaningful recommendations for the customer
- 8+ years of solution consulting, pre-sales or business analysis working for a technology or data vendor alternatively experience for 10+ years working for multiple financial services organisations to support the implementation of decisioning technology in the fields of either Identity, Credit or Fraud across the customer lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics) or business field helpful.
Qualifications, Strengths and Skills
- Strong experience within the Fraud and/or Identity and/or Credit Risk space
- Experience in field of new accounts / consumer lending / portfolio management / authorization, payments, collections etc all helpful
- Clear understanding of the role data plays in a decision.
- Experience with 3rd party data a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to build and retain strong working relationships
- Ability to interact effectively and deliver compelling messages to clients across various levels
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with cross-functional teams and external vendors to deliver solutions at top speed
- Proven track record of striking balance between thought leadership and converting business needs into analytical plans
- Strong analytical/conceptual thinking acumen to solve business problems and articulate key findings to stakeholders in a succinct and concise manner
- Ability to project-manage effectively and manage several concurrent projects through collaboration across teams.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint required while Python/SQL/Hive knowledge is helpful.
- Multilingual language skills are a plus.
- Experience working with fintech organisations from the ground up a plus.
- Strong business / commercial experience and / or technical background
Provenir makes risk analytics faster and simpler for financial institutions. Our Provenir risk analytics and decisioning Platform is a powerful orchestration hub that can listen to any channel, integrate with any data service and operationalize any analytic model. We help clients process more applications with greater efficiency and increase sales conversions with instant, real-time risk decisioning. We serve clients in a broad range of financial verticals including consumer, cards, payments, ecommerce and auto financing.
Provenir pride itself on its ability to deliver immediate business value to you through its transparent, progressive and collaborative culture. The company is passionate about what we do, whether that is helping individual businesses improve processes or achieve a transformative platform for risk decisioning across an organization.
Provenir was launched in 2004 and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey with offices in Miami, San Francisco, UK and Singapore.