The prospective incumbent is responsible and accountable to achieve individual sales target as per agreed by the Management team.
- Execute sales strategy to achieve targeted growth and performance for all products
- Conduct sales activities related to business development
- Support FX & Rates business on operational and daily matters
- Take trading position within defined limit
- Achieve personal targets and manage trading risk under supervision and as assigned in compliance
- Manage day to day operational related activities and assist in preparing daily reports
- Increase client segment and deepen wallet share
- Exercise prudent risk management and control to achieve zero compliance breach
- Support team initiatives align with the strategies identified
- Manage day-to-day market and liquidity risk inherent in Global Markets business activities in accordance with the approved market and liquidity risk policies and limits, as well as regulatory requirements
- Responsible for intraday and day-to-day liquidity management.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Banking/Finance/Economics or equivalent in related field
- Knowledge and understanding of front to back processes and sensitivity towards diverse workforce on the trading floor
- Experience in an active Sales Team with a network of contacts
- Good knowledge and understanding of treasury products and dealings process/ activities/ documentation
- Excellent reporting skills. Detail oriented, conscientious and systematic
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Reuters, Bloomberg
- Stable and able to work under pressure
- Able to build and sustain existing and new clients
- A self-starter with ability to work independently
- Ability to handle day-to-day pressures of the position
- Ability to work with a high deal of accuracy with analytical skills
- Ability to work with the deadlines and set deadlines.
Maybank Group is the leading financial services provider in Malaysia catering to the needs of consumers, investors, entrepreneurs, non-profit organisations and corporations. The Group, which has expanded internationally, has the largest network among Malaysian banks of over 2,400 branches and offices in 20 countries, employing over 44,000 Maybankers and serving over 22 million customers. It is the only regional bank with a presence in all 10 ASEAN countries (as of November 2016).