Their team hailed from Silicon Valley tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and Sofi, as well as Indonesian startups like Doku and Touchten. They have graduates from well-known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell, and many others. The company is being built with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive, and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join them in their cause to build a world-class fintech company in Indonesia.
- Build and manage a network of key regulator stakeholders to help shape a positive regulatory environment and advocate for company's interests
- Collaborate with industry advocates to identify shared interests and work together towards common goals
- Advocate for the company's interests by effectively communicating its positions to government officials and regulators as well as through industry associations
- Organize meetings, forums, and events to foster positive engagement between the company and its external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or a related field
- A strong policy advocacy expertise and experience in dealing with high-level regulatory bodies.
- Extensive regulator contacts at multiple levels, enabling you to navigate the regulation landscape effectively
Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.