Our philosophy, mission, and vision
Technology must impact lives, must improve lives. We exist to provide banking to those who ‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’ Services when provided to those who need at the time of their need brings smiles. Our vision is to bring 200 million smiles.
More about the bank with startup culture environment
Consist of 1000+ people, you will meet people who love to grow, dream big, and actually have fun at the workplace! We provide a great working environment that pushes people to grow outside their comfort zone. People with high drive and ambition find us a very attractive place to work as their career growth matches their own drive and not any staid policies. Thus we hold the honor of being awarded “Best Place to Work in Indonesia”.
Recently Amar Bank was awarded as Inspirational Brand from APEA (Asia Pacific Enterprise Awards) 2022. Of course, our innovation won't stop here. So if you would love to be a part of it, have a growth mindset, and are constantly hungry for challenges, we invite you to join us in our journey to ‘Impact Lives’.
Join us today and create #unlimitedinnovations!
- Take charge of city expansion initiatives, act as a business owner to determine, manage, and lead the city expansion strategy including the day-to-day execution
- Collaborate with other stakeholders from ops on the ground to management, from product, finance, legal, marketing, and operations, to drive the growth plan and implement the city expansion and growth initiatives
- Liaise with the marketing team to create a segmented and effective campaign plan for customers from other cities in Indonesia
- Identify issues and improvement opportunities to enhance the funnel and business performance of each city, while maintaining risks at an acceptable level
- Design and define business metrics for performance measurement, derive business recommendations by exploring performance and data insights
- Perform analysis both ad hoc and routine to support the decision-making process
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, management, finance, or other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in leading growth initiatives or city expansion roles, preferably from fintech/digital lending
- Ability to manage and collaborate with stakeholders from various levels and functions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to connect the dots and derive insight
- Proven track record working in fast fast-paced environment and managing multiple project simultaneously
- Have a strong sense of ownership and a self-driven individual with the ability to learn and adapt
Bonus Point If
- Has experience in the fintech industry or digital lending product
- Has experience in handling city expansion strategy
We exist to cover the full area of lending to retail customers based on a portfolio approach. We are very data-driven and strategic to make decisions on Retail propositions through analyzing, interpreting, elaborating data, visualizing, and presenting results.It’s our job to underwrite, create portfolio management reports, design collection strategies to risk costs, and RWA optimization. We work closely with relevant stakeholders actively to build the network globally.
Who are we?
Amar Bank is one of the most technologically advanced digital banks in Indonesia. Our leading digital lending product, Tunaiku has the distinction of being the first FinTech product in Indonesia. We are also the first digital bank on the cloud. As the first profitable digital bank, we managed to get listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
How did we manage to do that?
We are changing people’s perception of a bank. We believe we are the innovators who combine customer focus principles with creating technology-based impact. We incorporate freedom and flexibility as part of our startup working culture DNA to encourage innovation in creating better financial solutions for the banking industry. We think of ourselves as, ‘A technology company with a banking license’. For this reason, we ‘Act like a FinTech, and think like a Bank.’
How did it all start?
Founded on March 15, 1991, in Surabaya as PT Anglomas International Bank (Amin Bank), the bank was acquired by Tolaram Group and transformed to PT Bank Amar Indonesia (Amar Bank) in 2014. It has then undergone a significant digital transformation to become one of the country's forerunning fintech institutions through its award-winning digital lending platform, Tunaiku.