The Head of Business Development is responsible for driving and leading our business growth. The job entails understanding the market and converting the opportunity into True Digital Vietnam business to drive revenue. The job requires an entrepreneurial mindset and personality along with strong operational skills.
- This position is tasked with the responsibility of exploring new opportunities and driving revenue for all businesses at True Digital Vietnam.
- The job responsibility requires the Head of Business Development to closely work with the CEO to align and ensure parallel growth without cannibalization and duplication and at the same time maximize resource and revenue.
- As a Head of Business Development stream, this position is also expected to build a team under him/her alongside the revenue growth. As revenue grows, headcount is also expected to grow.
- As a senior resource, this position is expected to lead from the front to not just meet the given KPIs and targets but also work with all relevant team leads in the organization to put process and operations together in order to meet both targets and margins.
- Venturing into business requires the Head of Business Development to take note of both quantity and quality of business across all teams.
- The Head of Business Development must be able to put together business plans and roadmaps for a sustainable and profitable growth of the new business vertical.
- Weekly operations meetings and updates with the CEO are key to align and inform on all developments.
- Team mentoring and support to enable individual growth and development.
- The Head of Business Development should be ready to adapt to new needs and goals of the organization.
- At least 7 years experience in Digital: media, integrated marketing communications, advertising, KOL, MCN etc.
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships is essential, identify customer needs and effectively match to solutions.
- Entrepreneurial, tech-savvy, result-driven who is ready to roll up their sleeves for continuous learning and make the jobs done.
- Strong managerial experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team.
- Strong selling, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work with multiple teams and stakeholders in a productive and constructive manner.
True Digital Group, a business unit launched by True Corporation - a leading telco conglomerate in Thailand, a company set out to be “digital transformation enabler in Thailand and Southeast Asia” by providing an end-to-end experience for a wide range of digital solutions and services based on the digital needs of consumers, merchants, enterprises and the wider economy through "a group of digital natives" that empowers "the world of limitless possibilities".