About The Team
At Aspire, we believe that the customer journey is at the heart of our success. Our Commercial Team is committed to engaging with new customers, ensuring their seamless onboarding experience, and growing our existing customers by building strategic long-term relationships. By offering personalized support and tailored solutions, our Commercial team empowers customers to fully leverage the power of Aspire and achieve their business goals.
About The Role
As the Head of Channel Partnerships - Indonesia, you will be responsible for developing and executing the channel partnerships strategy, identifying and building relationships with strategic partners, and driving revenue growth through the partner network. You will also be responsible for managing a team of Channel Partnership Managers for Indonesia, and working closely with other functions including Sales, Marketing, and Product.
- Develop and execute the channel partnerships strategy, including identifying and prioritizing potential partners, negotiating and closing partnership deals, and driving revenue growth through the partner network.
- Build and manage relationships with strategic partners, including incorporation companies, corporate secretaries, accounting and payroll firms, VC and B2B platforms
- Manage a team of Channel Partnership Managers in Indonesia, providing leadership, guidance, and support to drive successful partnership outcomes.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to ensure alignment and maximize opportunities for partner-driven growth.
- Monitor and analyze partnership performance metrics to optimize partner performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide regular reporting to senior management.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies to inform partnership strategy and identify new opportunities.
- 7+ years of experience in a Channel Partnerships/Business Development role
- Proven track record of building and managing successful partnerships with startups and SMEs.
- Highly analytical and data-driven, with experience in developing and managing partnership performance metrics.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, with experience in managing a team of partnership managers.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with senior executives at partner companies.
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurship, with a strong understanding of the fintech landscape and emerging trends.
- Work from anywhere and Work from Home subsidy.
- Uncapped flexible annual leave.
- Training subsidy for your professional growth.
- Wellness benefit.
- Team bonding budget to foster collaboration and sense of belonging.
- Culture is Key: Most importantly, we always strive to cultivate a special culture that brings special talents together - You may learn more about our culture at our careers site and LinkedIn Life page
Equal Opportunity Statement
Aspire is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by applicable laws.
Please note: by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire’s Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the “Policy”) , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+ across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses using our suite of products.
For 2 consecutive years in 2022 & 2023, Aspire has been awarded Best Employer of the Year and Startup of the year by Asia FinTech Awards, and also LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Singapore. In 2023, we also made it to CB Insights’ Top 100 Global Fintech List.