The Singapore credit department at Revolut is anything but ordinary. They design, develop and launch credit products in Singapore 🌏 The team manages our products from day one to the end - developing the back and front-end, the data science infrastructure, and then creating a local setup in each country with scalable risk management and portfolio management solutions. It's a big old job, but our people are a Credit to us all ✨
We need a Credit Product Manager who'll be the go-to person on all things Credit. You'll drive growth, improve funnel conversion, engagement, lower cost of acquisition, and maintain the best quality on all aspects of the product, customer journey and service 💪
You’ll also ensure we deliver the highest quality on product features, support and service levels. We need a Leader with capital ‘L’ to own product building and retail credit products, as well as an awesome boss to cooperate – from time to time – with Singapore local team and Global Credit Product team.
We're not asking much, right? 😉
- Setting the vision for our product(s), understanding how it connects to Revolut’s goals
- Building credit product with world class customer experiences and understanding the full credit lifecycle of a customer
- Defining, prioritising and communicating short, mid and long term goals of the product
- Ensuring high engagement in the UX domain to deliver great customer experiences
- Creating a high conversion funnel and offering acceptance rate
- Lowering the cost of customer acquisition
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction related to understanding and experience within the retail credit products segment
- Establishing reliable and reputable third party partnerships
- Ensuring zero tolerance of any compliance issue or breach of regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience building products and/or features in Singapore credit
- Strong new product design experience and a passionate approach to customer experience
- UI/ UX principle knowledge with deep customer focus by understanding customer behaviour and analysing data and real world experiences
- A broad knowledge of risk management principles
- A detail-oriented and a very structured thinking
- Interpersonal/negotiation skills and the ability to prioritise features based on customer needs/wants
- A deeply analytical mindset and track record for making data driven decisions whilst also building business intuition around the credit product
- Ability to lead a team and build partnerships with other functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders and enjoyment for taking ownership
- A passion for building new processes and challenging the status quo
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of aweso me products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We've been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 6,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.