Adyen is looking for a passionate and experienced leader to scale our Merchant Data Analytics team that’s turning data into value for our customers. You and your team will partner with our strategic merchants to run experimentations and provide actionable insights to improve overall Adyen’s offering. You will guide and develop Data Analysts that turn ad hoc insights into long term scalable solutions.
- Data Strategy - Work with local and global teams to align on data strategy and prioritisation. Develop mid to long term strategy, manage sprint planning and stakeholder engagement;
- Hire, Grow, Retain - Recruit and hire diverse talented Data Analysts who will help Adyen and our merchants grow.
- Coach and mentor members of the Data team to create an inspiring and collaborative team environment with an open communication/feedback culture;
- Analyse – Partner with internal and top global merchants effectively communicate actionable insights and improve our payment optimisations;
- Build to Scale - Turning ad hoc findings to scalable solutions that benefit all merchants. Build framework and best practices to develop global alignment as we scale.
- You are currently leading a technical team and have multiple years of people management experience;
- You have great verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable talking to tech & non-tech, as well as merchants and internal stakeholders from every part of the business;
- You are innovative, love dealing with ambiguity and have strong problem-solving capabilities;
- You understand the importance of data accuracy, automation and scaling, and can translate business needs into robust data models and solutions. Excellent analytical and modeling skills, with proficiency in tools such as R, Python, and database SQL. Experience with data visualisation platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker);
- You are curious about what pain points our biggest merchants are facing and empathetic to solving problems that help all merchants;
FinTech experience preferred.
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft.