At the heart of BC Group, there is a committed team of amazing people. They are focused on building an exceptional work environment where their employees can bring their very best to work every day. The team believes in hard work, collaboration, and authenticity. This presents an excellent opportunity for individuals to be part of the pioneering journey building a new fintech eco-system with full exposure to the risk management framework.
The person mentioned in the last sentence is responsible for day-to-day activities relating to the Compliance function for the Group.
- Conduct AML/CFT review, analysis and risk monitoring on accounts and transaction flows
- Conduct market surveillance and monitor for alerts in relation to the company's automated trading system
- Advise the business stakeholders on their existing and ongoing compliance obligations with respect to regulatory standards and expectations
- Work closely with the CCO and General Counsel to develop and enhance the existing governance around AML including new policies and procedures, process enhancement etc
- Work with the business to develop compliance procedures and controls, and provide commercially-orientated compliance advice
- Implement and review compliance policies, procedures and practices
- Lead and contribute to various compliance related projects, including liaising with the technical development team to further enhance the company's systems.
- Maintain regulatory registers, and make necessary filings with the regulator as required
- Liaise with regulators and law enforcement in relation to any requests received
- Around 5 years' experience within the compliance function of a regulated financial services business, with Singapore MAS compliance experience a must Sound knowledge of the relevant financial crime legislation; CAMS certification an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to prioritise without close supervision
- Self-motivated, meticulous, analytical and strong organisation skills
- Good understanding of the business dynamics of a financial institution
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Founded in 2018 and backed by Asia's leading public fintech and digital asset company, BC Technology Group (863.HK), OSL has a long history in the sector and is recognized by many as the leader in providing comprehensive regulated and licensed digital asset solutions.