Manager Strategic Partnerships is responsible for identifying, developing, building, and maintaining business partnerships for Prudential, focusing on digital products as well as the Health and Wellbeing ecosystem. The purpose of the position is to scale up Prudential Cambodia through strategic , partnerships.
The role is a high-profile position where the position holder is required to collaborate well with other various functions to ensure the business operations can become more digitalized as well as help create new value within Prudential’s ecosystem platform.
- Keep monitoring the market trend, be on top of new technology and business opportunities; identify, develop, and maintain partnerships to build a strong digital and health ecosystem to scale up the business;
- Work with data analytics and insight teams to develop valuable business intelligence to feed into strategic plans and recommendations;
- Work with Product and Customer teams to understand customer experience while identifying partners for value-added services,
- Source and acquire new strategic partnership:
- Lead generation partnerships: Telco, digital payments providers, FI focus on digital banking initiatives
- Added Value Services Partnerships: Establishments in consumer goods retail chain, quick services, e-commerce shops and services, etc.
- Keep updated on innovation and digital offering services in the market.
- Source and acquire new health partnership:
- Direct services offered in PULSE partnerships: General Tele doctors/ Tele-consultation service providers + e-prescription, specialists/specialized medical care consultation such as mental health wellness, mother + baby care counselor, women-related health services, etc.
- Indirect services offering partnerships: pharmacies, medicine delivery services, clinics with specific/specialized treatment services
- Keep updated on new health-related regulations and any new or arising concerns over health issues in the market, attend any meetings with health regulators or working groups, and monitor the quality of the health services provided to customers through customer feedback.
- Contribute to the design of digital products for health or health services as an added value to other insurance products.
- Master’s in Business Administration
- At least 5 years experience in partnership development, digital strategy & health ecosystem.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal communication)
- Strategic mindset
- Strong Business Development skills and a good understanding of Cambodian Market
- Strong knowledge of corporate partnership management
- Excellent business communication, engagement & convincing skill
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Good research and data analytic
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and capable of gaining commitment and coordinated action on projects or initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities in fast-paced environment
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with individual physical or mental health requirements.
Prudential’s purpose is to be partners for every life and protectors for every future. Our purpose encourages everything we do by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our people, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and we support our people’s career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow, and Succeed.