Reporting into the Head of Marketing APAC, the successful candidate is responsible for managing and driving the inbound demand generation activities across APAC to support the ambitious growth plans of Temenos Asia-Pacific as it expands across the region. This includes the use of media vendors and other content syndication vendors, programmatic advertising and other forms of digital marketing, SEO and SEM and other elements of inbound.
This is a strategic role and requires a self-starter with strong experience in managing demand generation projects and deep understanding of digital marketing in a global B2B Banking & Financial Services environment. The candidate is expected to build on the existing demand generation activities which includes working with online lead vendors and digital marketing agencies. We invest strategically in this part of the business and there is scope for exciting innovation in all aspects of the role. Laser-focused on the customer, the candidate can create a compelling persona and segment-based messaging and delivers the narrative effectively. As an astute orchestrator, communicator, and collaborator – he/she will work hand in hand with the regional marketing managers to drive integrated marketing campaigns to increase pipeline and gain additional market share in the specified sub-regions in APAC.
To achieve success in this role, the ideal candidate must form close collaborative relationships with both internal and external audiences, including but not limited to sales, strategy, product, our customers and prospects, industry influencers, partners, etc. to ensure we have a client-centric approach to driving our solutions in the APAC region.
- You will be responsible in planning, execution and ownership of all aspects of digital lead generation campaigns including - display (GDN), re-marketing, CPL, content syndication and sponsorship, paid social and email.
-Owning and managing the budget and planning for all online and certain key offline APAC demand generation activities and being responsible for implementing digital demand generation campaigns within timeline and budget. -Actively managing, assessing, and recruiting external agencies/ lead vendors to improve traffic and lead conversion rates.
- You will create, execute, and report on targeted demand generation campaigns, including ongoing nurture campaigns that drive qualified leads for business development follow-up.
- You will advise and support the APAC regional marketing team with lead generation tactics (including working with them on engaging and targeted content creative for campaign tactics such as emails, landing pages, web, social, etc. that is properly optimised and purposed per channel.)
- You will utilize effective segmentation strategies to send targeted campaigns to key accounts.
- You will interpret campaign data to assess campaign performance, making strategic recommendations that improve returns on investment.
- You will manage the schedules and resources for multiple projects at a time and be responsible for ensuring that projects are delivered successfully on time and on budget.
- You will report on key performance metrics from digital lead generation channels.
- You will work closely with the key stakeholders across the company.
- You will collaborate with global and regional teams on developing client and customer-centric messaging where required.
- You will adopt an agile approach to content and ensuring the right assets are available for use while balancing time-to-market and results.
- You will be a trusted advisor to the APAC regional marketing team and working closely with them to create and support lead generation focused digital marketing campaigns.
- You should have 10+ years of marketing experience with at least 5 years in a similar role within Banking & Financial Services and B2B software companies.
- You should have proven track record in creating effective digital marketing campaigns, content, and communication strategy.
- Successful sales and customer interactions, you should have prior experience working with sales and product functions.
- You should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- You are a strong communicator, able to present new ideas to multi-stakeholder groups (including C-Level) both in writing and verbally.
- You are a team player, able to work effectively across multi-disciplinary teams.
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. Temenos do this through the pioneering spirit of 7,500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
Temenos serves 3,000 banks from the largest to challengers and community banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, the team has an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.