Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
PropertyGuru has decided to fundamentally reshape how users finance homes! Our vision is to marry the home search and home financing journey, making owning a home friction free. We launched our business in early 2020 and rapidly expanding our offerings. We are looking for an ambitious, Marketing Manager, to help us drive our user loyalty and retention, while supporting our sales and agent partners as they help users finance their dream homes.The Marketing Manager role, will join the Senior Marketing Manager (FinTech) in defining how we communicate with our users and build out a longer term relationship with them after we have helped them finance their homes. The team will also shape how we speak to our agent and sales teams, supporting with marketing collateral, events and campaigns.This is a great opportunity for candidates with an all-round marketing background, hungry to make an impact and that has a start-up mentality: high-energy, practical, fast-paced, results-focused and gritty.Responsibilities
- Support in developing a rich content roadmap, packed with rich educational and trend related content.
- Team-up with PropertyGuru’s Lifecycle management, content marketing and trade marketing teams to create optimal user experiences across their lifecycle.
- Participate in hands-on campaign execution: creative asset development, channel communications, performance monitoring, offline activities etc.
- Support sales team during events and with materials to reach home-buyers directly.
- Contribute ideas to help grow mortgage leads to Singapore’s digital brokerage (start-up) business.
- Partner with UX and Product teams to drive a roadmap of high-velocity on- and offsite lead-gen experiments.
- All-round marketer with strong affinity / experience with online marketing (CRM, LCM, lead-gen-paid & organic).
- Start-up mindset (and ideally start-up experience): high-energy, practical, fast-paced, result-focused and gritty.
- Entrepreneurial / self-starting: can run without much guidance once aligned on the plan.
- Partnering: effectively works through teams, applying effective influencing skills.
- 4 years Marketing experience in an all-round, hands-on, fast-paced culture.
- Affinity with Finance / Fintech is a big plus.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
PropertyGuru Group (NYSE:PGRU) is Asia’s leading online property company and the preferred destination for over 37 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. The Group empowers property seekers with the widest options of more than 2.8 million homes, in-depth insights and solutions that enable them to make confident property decision across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.