Agoda is seeking to hire a an entrepreneurial and data savvy Payments and Fintech Partnerships Associate Director who can work closely with internal and external partners to lead initiatives on Card Payment Optimization, Payment Cost Reduction, expanding Payments Coverage to alternative payment methods including BNPL / Instalments in addition to helping define Agoda’s consumer payments and vendor payments strategy.
- Lead relationships with various fintech partners and card schemes, as well as internal stakeholders including business teams, intra-finance teams and project managers from various Agoda verticals to identify opportunities and drive positive business outcomes
- Develop, assess, present and monitor business cases while leading commercial negotiation on new opportunities
- Lead strategy for your area with a view to optimize Agoda’s consumer and vendor payments
- Present to Agoda and Finance Leadership on key initiatives
- Influence stakeholders with data driven advise to launch projects that add value for the organization, including running experiments, A/B testing and providing visibility on key metrics
- Ideally 10+ years’ of professional experience, with at least 6+ years in the payments/fintech space & an established network of connections across the payments’ ecosystem
- A deep understanding of the market landscape and ability to speak about trends, consumer preferences & payment regulations
- Be comfortable with a high degree of autonomy and be a self starter that can carry projects from inception to conclusion
- People management and stakeholder management skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills and the ability to make good PowerPoint decks to present to C-level and senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving skills, and the ability to make decisions based on logical reasoning
- A go-getter – ability and willingness to go above and beyond the defined scope
goda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.