ADVANCE.AI are looking for a DevOps lead based in Jakarta. You will be responsible for leading a squad to assure the software services CBI provides are at enterprise level with top standard. If you’re looking to work alongside world-class talents and use sophisticated data, analytics and technology to make a change in the digital economy, join now!
- Building the product roadmap defining short, medium and long-term views for the evolution of all products including addition of 3rd party data and services.
- Building and driving GTM activities in close collaboration with Head of Marketing and Country sales teams
- Lead Business Case production in line with execution of the roadmap defining investment scale and return on Investment, payback etc
- Build and anchor the research and insights publications from the consumer bureau platform
- Manage the rendering platform for products like standard insights
- Manage the scoping and development of enhancements to existing products and solutions with the Indonesian/Regional technology teams
- Internal design consultation for Strategic Accounts, support pre-sales with additional technical and design insights and providing solutions to complex customer problem statements. Drive the scoping and delivery for custom insights based on client requirements
- 6-9 years of experience in the financial services industry in a product role or business intelligence domain with strong understanding of retail lending business, payments in the digital team of a bank, large NBFC or Fintech / financial institutions / consulting firms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Agile product development and commercial product management experience
- Product lifecycle experience
- Handled customer lifecycle for D2C and B2B business lines
ADVANCE.AI is a leading end-to-end SaaS risk management company in Asia, providing KYC/KYB digital identity, compliance, fraud prevention, and process automation for enterprise clients. Started in 2016 and headquartered in Singapore, ADVANCE.AI is a leader in Artificial Intelligence, risk management, and digital lending solutions. It currently partners over 500 enterprise clients across Southeast Asia, South Asia and Mexico in sectors such as banking, financial services, fintech, payment, retail and e-commerce.