Spean’s mission is to serve the unbanked people in Cambodia.
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead the dev and biz team to bring our customers the best experience with Spean Loan app. The main role will be to play a key role within our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with marketing, design, analytics, and software engineering departments at Spean. As a Product Manager, you will report directly to the CEO and be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set.
- Own the product road map and product development process
- Communicate effectively with the CEO and lead the entire dev and biz team to plan, design, and implement product decisions
- Create, scope, test, implement, and scale new features that delight users and differentiate our product
- Deeply understand & improve our business metrics, driving long-term value creation for our customers and our business
- 5+ years product experience in any of the following: consumer mobile app, specifically fintech including personal finance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with experience shipping user-centric products
- Proficient with the latest methods of product discovery and development
- Effective communicator that can listen, surface timely questions as well as motivate others
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- 3,000-7,000 USD per month depending on your experience
- Opportunity for professional growth to build career in emerging markets
- Please send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Feb 2017, Spean Luy Co., Ltd offers micro loans through its mobile app Spean Loan using machine learning. We give a credit score to support the unbanked people in Cambodia. Spean is backed by a Japanese listed company and other Japanese investors whose expertise is finance.