We as a team provide Buy Now Pay Later & Cash Loan services to empower our clients to use our financial services to achieve financial business goals.
We make these features available to other businesses through our partnership with either a set of API services or the feasible Superapp, with an umbrella of services spanning e-commerce, payments, courier services, ride-hailing, food delivery and other options.
You will work closely with Engineers, Analysts, Designers and Project management to first help build, and eventually fully own new & exciting features, products & services that will allow us to provide access to credit to a huge amount of active users.
Product Manager - Consumer Lending
- Build and deliver world class risk solutions in the fintech sector
- Plan, execute & integrate data source and risk engine to our Mid-end services, empowering digital payment for products in the region
- Ensure tech team understands the specifications to deliver a quality product
- Ensure optimal user experience, security & compliance to regulations
- Stakeholder management & collaboration across the region
- Understand the evolving needs and challenges of the consumer and merchants, and tailor the product to meet those needs
- At least 3 years hands-on experience working with tech & business teams, with experience in risk systems and collection systems, including but not limited to policy rules implementing, risk engine build up and risk model integration etc.
- Familiar with the industry's best software solutions.
- Knowledge about PDLC and experience at various stages, including testing, UI/UX design
- Strong Tech fundamentals to bridge our risk system with the go-to-market product
- Good understanding of the mid-end and back-end system architecture
- Good communication skills to communicate with regional stakeholders
You will join a team with multi-location offices and multi-culture environment, the team members here are full of passion and open-minded, the purpose of the team is to construct and manage an entire set of macro services to support multi-type of financial business.
About GoTo Group
GoTo Group is the largest digital ecosystem in Indonesia with its mission to “Empower Progress’ by offering technological infrastructure and solutions for everyone to access and thrive in the digital economy. The GoTo ecosystem consists of on-demand transportation services, e-commerce, food and grocery delivery, logistics and fulfillment, as well as financial and payment services through the Gojek, Tokopedia and GoTo Financial platforms.It is the first platform in Southeast Asia that hosts these crucial cases in a single ecosystem, capturing the majority of Indonesia’s vast consumer household.
Gojek is Southeast Asia’s leading on-demand platform and pioneer of the multi-service ecosystem with over 2.5 million driver partners across the regions offering a wide range of services such as transportation, food delivery, logistics and more. With its mission to create impact at scale, Gojek is committed to resolving consumer problems and raising standards of living by connecting consumers to the best providers of goods and services in the market.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial accelerates financial inclusion through its leading financial services and merchants solutions. Its consumer services include GoPay and GoPayLater and serve businesses of all sizes through Midtrans, Moka, GoBiz Plus, GoBiz, and Selly. With its trusted and inclusive ecosystem of products, GoTo Financial is open to new growth opportunities and aims to empower everyone to Make It Happen, Make It Together, Make It Last.
Tokopedia is an Indonesian technology company with a mission to democratize commerce through technology. It has been a driving force behind Indonesia's digital development since its foundation in 2009, with more than 99% of districts and empowered around 12 million merchants listed nationwide. With Nakama ranging all across Indonesia, Tokopedia aims to simplify the lives of many to #FindYourPurpose together.
GoTo and its business units, including Gojek, Tokopedia, GoToFinancial and GoToLogistics ("GoTo") only post job opportunities on our official channels on our respective company websites and on LinkedIn. GoTo is not liable for any job postings or job offers that did not originate from us. You should conduct your own due diligence to prevent being victims of any fake job scams, if they did not originate from GoTo's official recruitment channels.
We are GoTo's fintech pillar. Together with @Gojek and @Tokopedia, we are a part of @GoToGroup - Indonesia’s largest technology ecosystem and #TIME100 most influential companies in 2022.