UATAS are currently looking for a Proactive, organized, and dedicated Product Manager Finance to support our Operations Team in Analyzing and Creating data reporting to Collaborating with other professions in the company, including engineers, programmers and Directors.
- Collaborate with management to define and execute a product roadmap that aligns with company-wide strategies and goals.
- Work with cross-functionality to execute product launches
- Collaborate with management to adapt new features in product implementation
- determine testing strategies and ensure products meet high quality standards before release
- Conduct market research, analyze industry trends, and identify customer needs.
- Monitor product performance and make necessary adjustments
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Stay abreast of market trends and analyze competitors' offerings to identify areas for differentiation and innovation.
- Create reports every month
- Fluent in Chinese & English
- Last education Minimum S1
- Minimum 5 years software engineering, software architect, or software development experience
- Knowledge of product development and planning in the Financial Technology (Fintech) Industry.
- Extensive experience in software product engineering, deployment, and integration.
- Having experience in Mobile Development, Web Front-End Development, NodeJs, React Native, Angular 5 <*, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, Knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work on deadlines
- Have experience in the Financial Technology Industry (Fintech).
PT. Plus Ultra Abadi is a technology-based financial services company that provides easy, secure, convenient, and reliable lending services. The platform is named Uatas.
Uatas is a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform that bridges the gap between lenders and borrowers, offering personal and business loans to consumers throughout Indonesia.