Join Mambu in APAC as our Proposal Manager, where you will become part of the Global team of Proposal Managers as required by the demands of the organization. The wider team has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring the commercial organization in particular is armed with the right tools to effectively sell our products and is made up of Product Marketing, Knowledge management and L&D teams.
Your role at Mambu
- You’ll manage the Proposal process by supporting APAC sales team from the pre-bid stage through to the closing phase for all approved RFX
- You will localize existing content - translate existing documentation used as part of RFP response
- You’ll ensure that all the required information and regional collateral is available to ensure the responses to proposals are provided with current details
- You’ll coordinate with internal teams to ensure offering the best solution ensuring the proposition meets the customer's requirements, positively positions Mambu and is aligned with Mambu operating procedures
- You’ll maintain relationships with the local sales team throughout the opportunity cycle
- You’ll produce high quality, commercially driven Client Proposals and continuously look for creative ways to present our solution and modify your own style to achieve maximum results both directly and through the efforts of the team
- You’ll make sure all input and contribution is collected and stored centrally and all stakeholders provide their respective contribution to the expected levels
- You will effectively create and implement a proposal plan. Manage the entire bid team, including executive stakeholders, regularly communicate progress against deadlines, provide issue resolution and suggestions as needed, and demonstrate project management skills.
- You have 2+ years in a Proposal (bid) management / Presales / Content Management role. Experience in a complex sales environment or service related business is a must
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English and other native ASEAN languages
- You are highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
- You are capable of interpreting and dealing with complex business relationships while managing multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client, on time, and to the highest quality possible
- You are agile and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and is a source of innovation and new ideas to take the proposal team forward
You're More Than Your Job Description
- If you have good knowledge of the Financial Services/ FinTech industry – Retail Banking, Payments, Corporate banking, that is an added advantage!
- Good Financial acumen and understanding in the Software Industry
- You have previous experience with content management and response management tools, as well as Salesforce.
As a member of the Singapore team, you will have access to:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Comprehensive Private health insurance for employees & their dependants
- In the office: coffee, tea, fresh juices, softdrinks, fruit, snacks
- Free access to bike parking and shower facilities by the office
- Training & development personal budget
Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled and re-assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers.