- Regulatory update and gap analysis for the implementation.
- Perform monitoring and assessment on Compliance Checklist to ensure implementation from each department.
- Draft/review document to be submitted to regulator or other authorities
- Manage, report and monitor internal (monthly compliance, whistleblowing and FATCA) and regulatory report
- Assist and support the implementation on compliance procedure/policy and support for on-site inspection from regulator.
- Bachelor Degree of Law/ Banking and Finance or other equivalent
- At least 3 years experience with regulatory compliance in Financial Sector, knowledge on banking sector and law firm is a plus
- Fluency in English with verbal and written communication, Proactive, Problem solving Skill
- Certification of regulatory compliance is a plus
Wing – is driven by the vision that everyone should have convenient access to financial services relevant to and for the improvement of their daily lives.
Since introducing instant, secure, and convenient fund transfers in August 2008, Wing has revolutionised the way people access mobile financial services.
Wing serves via our super app Wing Money App, nearly 10,000 Wing Cash Xpress agents, over 55,000 participating merchants, and partnerships with industry giants such as Mastercard, MoneyGram, AliPay, WeChat Pay, Western Union, Visa, and Ria.