The ideal candidate is passionate about achieving and beating sales targets. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include building and nurturing prospects, qualifying, and guiding prospects to a closure, and executing through a plan to achieve and beat their sales targets.
- You will train yourself on the Tookitaki product and solutions so that you present yourself as an expert in our product and thereby better qualify and nurture prospects with appropriate insights.
- Jointly create your overall sales plan with your manager and set tracking metrics in place to monitor the plan health to successfully achieve the sales target.
- Build and progressively qualify your sales pipeline based on our Ideal Customer
- Profile (ICP) to support your yearly sales target.
- You engage your prospects meaningfully in a respectful but persistent manner so that you can guide your prospects to closure.
- You engage with internal team members – pre-sales, product managers, etc and provide your understanding of the market to sharpen our product collaterals and roadmap.
- A proven record of consistently achieving and beating sales target in a B2B enterprise sales environment for fintech and banks.
- Savvy negotiation and objection handling skills – can anticipate sales issues and implement strategies early in the sales process to mitigate.
- Proven experiences of entrepreneurial spirit with being comfortable in uncertain situations while leading to an outcome with positive learnings
Tookitaki, founded in 2015, is revolutionizing financial crime detection and prevention for banks and fintechs through our Anti-Money Laundering Suite (AMLS) and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Ecosystem. Their unique community-based approach addresses the silos used by criminals to bypass traditional solutions, resulting in a sustainable AML program with holistic risk coverage, sharper detection, and fewer false alerts.