As a Senior Account Manager at Paymentology, you will be responsible for providing excellent service to clients in Southeast Asia. Our main goal is to be a “trusted advisor” to our clients not just a “service provider” when it comes to payment solutions.
You will be the go-to person for a portfolio of clients and ultimately be responsible for driving a positive experience for them. This includes building a solid relationship with them from Day One, resolving all issues either independently or with the help of internal teams, and making sure that our products are being used optimally in order to maximize success for both the client and Paymentology.
Paymentologists take pride in being agile and responsive - so we’ll look to you to ensure that client requests are acknowledged and resolved as fast as possible, either on your own or by coordinating with internal teams. Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships will be achieved through regular on-onsite visits, telephone/ Skype/ Zoom calls, and email communication.
You’ll be an expert on each client’s line of business, act as their strategic partner, and identify opportunities to upsell Paymentology products to ensure continuous growth in Paymentology’ s transactions and revenue.
In addition to supporting our clients, you’ll work closely with our global partners (Mastercard, Visa, banks, etc), suppliers, and other partners, plus internal teams like Customer Support and Tech.
You will work closely with your Growth and Implementations colleagues during the new client rollout phase to ensure a seamless transition and positive experience for the client as they prepare to launch our product.
As a technical system expert, you will be able to troubleshoot and resolve any issues during the process of setting up new card programs.
You will also be involved in training and educating the Support and wider teams on the specific needs of your clients.
You’ll be front facing; navigating your way through the tough conversations, negotiations, and facilitating conflict resolution when needed while keeping in mind that top-notch service is at the heart of what we do.
- 5+ years of relevant account and relationship management experience, supporting premier/enterprise-level clients, in fintech or SaaS companies.
- Exceptional customer orientation and advocacy mindset
- Fluent English and Thai skills (written and spoken)
- A tech-savvy brain with the ability to understand how our products tie into payment processing.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in an environment synonymous with change.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to jump on client requests as they come up.
- A mentality of “the customer comes first” and a willingness to go the extra mile to prove it.
- Ability to travel as needed to ensure adequate on-site interaction with the client.
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team, and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa, and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.