The Senior Analyst- Product Support will support clients during implementation of the T24 product, upgrade and also production support.
Primary responsibility is in the area of ticket resolution. Understand the details provided in the logged ticket. Validate the completeness of the information so provided and where required collect further information from the client to resolve the ticket raised.
- You will check for availability of the supporting documents for recreating the problem reported by the clients.
- You will research database for similar reported problem(s).
- You will request for further information from client, if required.
- You will do recreation of the problem.
- You will provide detailed analysis of the problem and coding, testing of the change request/fix.
- You will provide temporary workaround (till the actual solution is delivered) where feasible.
- You will clarify doubts and assist the team members to resolve the issue.
- You will review the updates and any documents prepared by the team members.
- You should have a degree in Computer Science or IT-related discipline.
- You should have minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Helpdesk role.
- You must have technical knowledge - T24/GLOBUS, Info Basic, Jbase , Java, Apache Tomcat.
- You should have Products knowledge - Securities ,Derivatives, FATCA, Fiduciary, Structure Products, Asset Management, Funds Transfer, Loans and Deposits, OFS, Enquiry Reports, COB Reports, Accounts, Deal Slips, EB Composite Screen, Versions, Integration Framework(IF).
- Tools - Tortoise SVN, Lotus Notes and RTC,EDS,UXP,TAFJ
- You should have strong analytical skills, organized, process driven and detail-oriented.
- You should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Care about internal and external stakeholders
- Commit to support clients and deliver results
- Collaborate with the different teams within the organization
- Challenge on opportunities, existing processes and innovate
Temenos powers a world of banking that creates opportunities for billions of people and businesses everywhere. We do this through the pioneering spirit of 7500+ Temenosians who are passionate about making banking better, together.
We serve 3000 banks from the largest to challengers and community banks in 150+ countries. We collaborate with clients to build new banking services and state-of-the-art customer experiences on our open banking platform, helping them operate more sustainably.
At Temenos, we have an open-minded and inclusive culture, where everyone has the power to create their own destiny and make a positive contribution to the world of banking and society.