The job holder is responsible for leading the digital strategy for the Bank based on a deep understanding of the latest market developments (e.g., customer needs, competitors, regulatory, technology) and the internal digital capabilities of the bank.
- Develop a deep understanding of the global digital/fintech landscape, key trends, players and ecosystem and strategic perspectives for the Bank.
- Engage with internal stakeholders, with support from select external partners, to develop a clearly defined and compelling digital strategy and execution roadmap for the bank to drive the Bank’s digital transformation aspirations.
- Ensure that all relevant digital initiatives are fully integrated into the strategic-planning process for leadership commitment, resource allocation and execution.
- Work with stakeholders to develop Business cases and lead the process to seek approval from relevant internal Committees.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a leading bank or technology organization
- At least 4 years of experience managing large and diversified teams to drive transformation
- Proven track record in developing digital strategies within financial services industry
- Extensive market research experience
- Strong experience in developing business cases and proposals
Techcombank is one of the largest joint stock banks in Vietnam and a leading bank in Asia.