A career within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. PwC helps A career in Deals Business Recovery Services helps clients survive crises and fill organizational gaps. clients, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, they help them manage challenges until the job is done.
- Work as part of a team that advises State-owned Enterprises, multinational companies, and Indonesian companies in restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, and project feasibility assessment
- Responsible for the management and execution of challenging assignments in accordance with our Firm’s high standards, this position is suitable for professionals with extensive consulting/banking and industry experience.
- Manage and deliver large projects, which include developing project strategies, assessing engagement risks, reviewing/challenging output produced by the project team, and driving conclusions;
- Actively involved in business development activities to help identify opportunities from new/existing clients;
- Train, coach, and supervise team members; and
- Develop internal relationships and the PwC brand.
- Project management skill;
- Experience in lead advisory role;
- Knowledge on finance and accounting;
- Business valuation knowledge of multiple methodologies;
- Financial modelling skill;
- Excellent in speaking and writing in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Bachelor/Master degree in finance and accounting or MBA degree from a reputable university, with a minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00);
- A CFA and/or CPA and/or equivalent professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Confidence and maturity;
- Strong analytical skill;
- Strong communication and negotiation skill;
- A team player attitude; and
At PwC, their purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. They're a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.