We are seeking a Senior Manager- Strategy reporting directly to the VP of Strategy in the Founders Office. This position will partner closely with the Senior stakeholders to develop, create alignment, communicate and monitor strategic plans across the company. Day-to-day responsibilities are dynamic and will vary greatly based on the business needs at the time. This role serves as a potential pipeline to senior operational roles across a diverse set of functions.
- Drive strategic initiatives of high impact and drive cross-team projects in high growth and complex business environment.
- Work to identify issues that impede organization results , and provide thoughtful recommendations
- Drive mechanisms to create stronger cross team collaboration and synergies.
- Drive work with external stakeholders and teams, on strategic efforts that require hands-on experience across multiple functional disciplines and business organizations.
- Partner with key stakeholders to achieve strategic and tactical alignment across programs, initiatives, budgets, resources, and timelines
- Drive the team's prioritization on projects, events, and deadlines, including facilitation of alignment of resources to meet those objectives.
- 6+ years experience in strategy consulting (MBB preferred) and/ or corporate strategy
- Strategic and analytical thinking with the ability to put complex ideas into succinct frameworks
- Ability to use data to drive strategic objectives and priorities
- Ability and emotional maturity to work in a productive and cooperative way with a diverse team
- High judgment skills in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Curiosity to push boundaries and problem solve asking "why?" and "why not?"
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Ability to shift from developing and communicating a strategy to executing in a cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Comfortable with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office tools (e.g., excel, powerpoint, word)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus
- Basic knowledge of data science programming languages (eg., SQL) is a plus (not mandatory)
- Experience with financial institution or Fin-tech is a plus (not mandatory)
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Parental and Family leave
- Year-end leaves
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the world's largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.