About The Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations.
They have centralized and standardized the technology components into Singapore, creating a global footprint which can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and the branches around the world. They operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
- Daily and Monthly reporting (Volume, Financial, SLA, Headcount, Overtime, etc.) for Division
- Coordination for Purchase Requisitions and Goods Receipt for Division
- Quarterly and Semi-Annual MAS reporting on Statements of Retail Payment Statistics
- Budget preparation, monthly reclass and SUR charge-out to Business Units
- Central coordination on administrative matters for the Division (staff related, property related, system
- Bachelor Degree in Banking/finance with 1 year of relevant work experience in Admin / Compliance
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Open to entry level, training is provided
- Good communication skills
At UOB, they aspire to build a better future for the people and businesses in the region.
Through their extensive network and suite of capabilities, they offer financial solutions to the people and businesses within, and connecting with ASEAN.