AMK Microfinance Institution is looking for a talented and committed individual to join their diversified team, and offering attractive career prospects across branches and departments of our business.
- Promote SME products to target clients (focus on Entrepreneurs, Retailer, seller …)
- Assessment and disbursement Loan
- Follow up and maintenance loan quality
- Prepare loan projection plan and monthly disburse plan with approval by SME Manager
- Maintenance loan quality
- Follow up and solve problem then report to SME Manager
- Liaison with the local authority in initiating promotion and loan problem settlement
- Performs other duties as required by SME Manager
- At least study in 4 years at university in Economics, Banking &Finance, or related fields
- At least two years’ experiences in credit officer position at MFI or bank.
- Objectivity, sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing skills and ability to work under pressure
- Adequate knowledge on credit and loan policies and methodologies
- Willing to drive and work at the field
- Good computer skills
- Working knowledge of English
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision
- Good interpersonal and team work skill
AMK Microfinance Institution is one of Cambodia’s leading microfinance institutions, with coverage all over the country. AMK employs over 3,700 staff serving almost 1,000,000 clients in nearly 13,000 villages across Cambodia, 91% of all villages.