As our Social Media Manager, you will convey the voice of TOKEN2049. You will be responsible for generating excitement via our social media channels, listening to the community and engaging them with meaningful, on-brand, and unforgettable content.
TOKEN2049 stands out in the global events calendar because we prioritize attendee experience – we want every aspect of the event to be memorable, and to convey attention to detail. Although TOKEN2049 is an in-person event, the attendee experience starts digitally, on our social channels. You will be responsible for ensuring that everyone knows what’s upcoming and remains engaged with the event afterwards as well. To achieve this you will have to communicate in a way that is timely and also crypto-native, conveying the TOKEN2049 voice and brand identity.
- Develop and execute a social media content calendar aligned with the TOKEN2049 brand voice, objectives, and core communications cadence
- Create engaging and shareable content on X, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others
- Manage and curate content and interactions on TOKEN2049's social media platforms to ensure a consistent and appealing online presence
- Engage with our audience in a timely and meaningful manner
- Implement strategies to increase engagement, reach and the size of our audience
- Schedule posts and ensure timely content delivery
- Work with other teams in the business e.g. Speakers, Sponsors teams to enable them to achieve their objectives via our social channels
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor analysis, and emerging technologies in the web3, AI and FinTech space
- Scale up your impact by enabling the broader group operating TOKEN2049 to grow its footprint, particularly in the AI space
- Hands-on experience with social media
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Creativity and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership and accountability
- Interest in and passion for web3/crypto, or AI space is a plus
If you believe that you possess the qualifications and skills required for this position, and that your expertise aligns with our needs and responsibilities, we would be eager to hear from you.
Please email us with your resume at email@example.com.
TOKEN2049 is a global conference series, organised annually in Singapore and Dubai, where decision-makers in the crypto ecosystem connect to exchange ideas, network, and shape the industry. TOKEN2049 serves as a meeting place for entrepreneurs, institutions, industry leaders, investors, builders, and those with a strong interest in the crypto and Web3 industry.